Up to £110,000 per annum (DOE)
Hybrid Working (London, Milton Keynes, Coventry or Manchester)
*This role is open to UK based candidates only, and cannot offer visa sponsorship*
One of my most reparable clients has opened up a fantastic opportunity to join their expanding operations as a Staff Engineer.
Here you'll be exposed to varied disciplines as you provided technical leadership over multiple teams. The role is 50/50 between functional and hands-on responsibilities, and so you will have the freedom to leverage your own technical expertise.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work directly with the Head of Engineering to set and achieve strategic goals and objectives
* Work with multiple engineering teams on all levels to offer mentorship and guide them in finding the best solutions
* Leverage excellent communication skills with peers and stakeholders and be the technical backbone to operations
Skills & Qualifications
* Be able to demonstrate a broad experience and understanding of as many parts of the stack as possible
* Back End - Java, Springboot, Golang/Go
* Front End - React, Typescript, Node
* Public Cloud - AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
* Data - Python, SQL, Snowflake
* Have extensive technical leadership / mentorship experience
* Flexible hybrid working across any of their UK bases mentioned above
* Bonus scheme
* Health Cover
* and more!
Any interested candidates should feel free to reach out at:
Telephone: (+44) 0191 261 3264