Jefferson Frank is helping a successful company find a skilled and experienced Information Security Analyst to join their inclusive team. This full-time information security role is based in Columbia and comes with an attractive salary of up to $100,000 and a fantastic benefits package.
As an attentive Information Security Analyst, you will identify, observe and analyze potential information security risks, develop strategies for preventing threats, and quickly address breaches. You will also stay abreast of the latest trends in information security and be prepared to create or utilize the newest, most reliable, and cost-effective technology to protect the business' data and networks.
To apply for this Information Security Analyst role, you will need 2 years of AWS and O365 security experience - AWS certification is a plus. You will also require the following:
* COMPTIA Security expertise plus certification
* Experience using Nessus, AWS inspector, Kibana, and Kali
* Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
* Expertise in system administration of Windows
* Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
As a vital member of the team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, our client will provide a generous salary of $90K-$100K and excellent benefits, including accruing up to three weeks of paid time off, six paid holidays, three paid personal days, 401(k) plan with discretionary match contribution, basic life and AD&D insurance (100% employer paid) and more!
To apply for this full-time Information Security Analyst , send your CV directly to email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.