Do you have Java developer experience, and are you seeking a new job in New York? Jefferson Frank is helping a financial firm recruit an Engineering Lead Analyst - Java Developer, and the role comes with a salary of up to $165k pa. The role is offered on a hybrid-working basis, with 3 days in the firm's Greenwich office and 2 days WFH.
As a flexible Engineering Lead Analyst, you will direct a variety of engineering activities, including the design, acquisition, and deployment of hardware, software, and network infrastructure in coordination with the Technology team.
In your first few weeks in this Java Developer role, you can expect to:
* Develop, codes, tests, and debugs software and applications using Java
* Design features and make improvements based on user experience data
* Complete unit testing to identify and fix programming errors
* Design libraries to facilitate Cloud deployments of Java applications.
To apply, you will need 6-10 years of relevant experience in an engineering role. You will also require the following:
* Experience working in Financial Services or a large complex or global environment
* Project Management experience
* Comprehensive knowledge of design metrics, analytics tools, benchmarking activities and related reporting to identify best practices
* Track record of operational process change and improvement.
In return for your skill and dedication, you will be rewarded with a salary of up to $165,000 and an excellent benefits package, including healthcare, career growth opportunities, and the chance to work with cutting-edge tech!
We'd love you to apply for this full-time Engineering Lead Analyst - Java Developer job, so please contact Jefferson Frank today.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet.