Software Engineer - Ruby Specialist
Up to £65,000 per annum + bonus & benefits
Hybrid Working - Up to twice per month in London (expensed)
*UK based candidates only / must be SC cleared OR eligible for clearance / no sponsorship available*
One of my most reparable clients in the public sector has opened up a fantastic opportunity for a Software Engineer specialised in Ruby to join their growing operations in Justice sector.
Role & Responsibilities
* As an experience Ruby engineer, you'll join and collaborate with the Development, QA and DevOps teams
* You'll write long-standing and efficient code to solve unique client problems
* Be willing to attend occasional meetings on client sites in London (travel will be expensed)
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 2 years commercial experience in Ruby development / engineering
* Have a real enthusiasm for real-world problem solving with the latest technology
* Familiarity with DevOps would be a great plus!
* Familiarity with cloud service providers (AWS etc) would also be beneficial
To discuss this opportunity further contact via:
Telephone: (+44) 0191 261 3264