A world leading media & marketing company is looking for Full Stack Developer to join the team to help maintain
& implement their platform. The client is looking for someone who is eager to learn but also to share the knowledge and experience gathered in other places.
The role will be based in London and report into the Head of Software Development.
Role & Responsibilities
* Collaborate with the global engineering/development team
* Implement and follow the architecture spec and follow the established best practices in software development and engineering
* Communicate effectively and collaborate with the rest of the multidisciplinary team
* Be involved in Agile activities along with the rest of the team
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in similar positions
* . NET Core, Angular, SQL Server are mandatory
* Experience with automated testingMongoDB, AWS Lambda Functions and Docker knowledge is but not mandatory
* Good Salary & Flexible benefits package
* Stock options
* Will get
* modern learning environment, and much more..A great working environment.
* Home based, with occasional visits to London or other UK sites as required.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a discussion on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have an experienced servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.