AWS DevOps Engineer
3,500 - 5,000 €
Telco & Media
AWS Advanced & Google Cloud Partner
The client is a niche specialist company, and they work purely in long-term Media &
Telecommunications projects. It's an Advanced AWS and Google Cloud Partner with offices in 4 countries and headquarters in the Netherlands. The company has now expanded in Belgium too, looking to hire AWS people and build a strong team that will reflect their reputation! Some of the clients enjoying their services are BBC, Discovery, NBC, and many more! In Belgium, they work with the biggest players in the Telco & Media industry! If you are looking for a chance to belong in a niche specialist company and work in the above-mentioned industries, this is for you!
The role and responsibilities
The client is looking for AWS DevOps Engineers, to create a team which will be responsible for moving existing solutions from on-prem infrastructure of their clients to AWS cloud. You will be refactoring existing solutions and help build new ones. Good communications skills are highly valued, as the people who'll join will be responsible to convince other squads to come along with them in the journey of moving their solution to the cloud. The ideal candidate should have experience with AWS, migrations, integrations, and be in position to identify and solve integration problems that might appear. You will be working closely with your colleagues and you'll be focused on big projects where you can make an impact and contribute for the long term.
The right person should be able to demonstrate
* At least 3 years of experience working with AWS and AWS Services.
* Experience in AWS migrations/integrations.
* Efficient developing skills and experience with
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with tools like CloudFormation, Terraform, Ansible or other.
* Experience with Monitoring Services (CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Trusted Advisor, or other). If you were previously involved in Monitoring/Observability tasks, it's a huge plus!
* Professional experience with migrating/transforming solutions to AWS and setting up CI/CD Pipelines. Experience with specific tooling is not required, so it's up to what you like using!
* Good communication skills.
* Experience with Containers and Kubernetes is more than welcome!
* Good knowledge of Cloud-native application development and DevOps principles.
What you should expect
* Base salary of €3,500 - €5,000 gross/month, tailored to your level of experience.
* A Net allowance on top of your salary, tailored to your level.
* Mobile subscription.
* Company car and fuel card, fully provided by the company.
* 3 days remote/week.
* Laptop and internet subscription.
* 32 days of holidays
* Health/Medical insurance, Group insurance and a Pension plan.
* Meal-vouchers and Eco-vouchers.
* Extensive training possibilities, the opportunity to attend trainings/lessons and obtain certifications. Don't forget that the client is an Advanced AWS and Google Cloud Partner.
* Performance reviews and the opportunity to grow within the company
* The opportunity to work on long-term projects of the highest magnitude, for the big clients in Belgium.
Do you need something more?
If you like what you read and you think that this candidate could be you, reach out to me, Yorgos Christofakakis on LinkedIn, drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and I'd be very interested to give you all the details over the phone. Don't lose time!