Our client is an independent, not-for-profit organization that has gained an international reputation for innovative work in disease research, prevention, and support. The IT team's focus is to enable the organization to become a digital-first organization, and they are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join their team.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing data architecture, and recommending new data architectures, models, platforms, and automation processes. You will develop batch ingestion and data transformation routines using ETL tools or other ingestion techniques, as well as real-time ingestion and data transformation routines using cloud and other modern technologies. You will also work with stakeholders to present data in graphs, charts, tables, and other visualizations.
* Experience in a delivery role on Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data, or analytics projects.
* You should also have experience in data pipeline development, including Azure Data Stack OR Snowflake, and Data and Reporting Platform development on environments using technologies such as Microsoft Azure and PowerBI.
* Strong coding skills with Python, SAS, SQL or R, and project delivery toolset experience in one or more batch ETL tools such as DataStage, Informatica, Microsoft SSIS, Azure Data Factory, or Talend will be highly regarded.
What they offer:
* Flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development.
* Not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free).
* A range of wellness initiatives such as an employee assistance program, flu vaccination, mental and general well-being support, and discounted health insurance are also available.
If you possess the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply with your CV highlighting your qualifications and relevant experience.
While this role does offer some remote working, you must have:
* Full Working Rights / Permanent Resident / Citizenship
* Have the right to work in Australia
If you'd like more information please send your CV and contact me at:
I am looking forward to hearing from you!