Senior Android Developer - Up to £65k DOE
Fully Remote in UK opportunity!
They are a leading marketplace for stores offering a delivery service based in Edinburgh, their platform provides stores with all the technology they need to offer a delivery service.
Their service is being rapidly rolled out through out the UK and their are looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to join them at this exciting time. Their platform is already used by 10,000's of customers each month and is set to grow considerably, this will present an interesting challenge for developers.
Key responsibility would include:
* Developing new functionality to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business.
* Maintenance of our 3 android apps.
* Working closely with our API and IOS developers
* Leading and managing a small team of android developers as the company grows.
* 4+ Years' experience as a Android Developer in similar role.
* Experience working Kotlin
* Experience of GIT version control.
* Experience of consuming JSON REST APIs
* Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns
* Experience with Clean Architecture, RxJava, Dagger
* Very competitive starting salary
* Work in an exciting high growth industry.
* Extra holidays based on service
* Maternity and paternity pay
* Two fully funded company social events every year
* Cycle to work scheme participant
* Free snacks, refreshments, and breakfast
To apply or find out more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.