A global leading supermarket bank are recruiting Senior Android Engineer for Engineering & Architecture team to help, build and continuously improve digital services (Smart app) product.
This company offer a range of financial products from credit cards, savings to loans, as well as travel money, car, home, pet, travel and life insurance.
Role & Responsibilities
* As a Senior Engineer, you will build and maintain modern, attractive mobile application that provides an outstanding user experience for our customers.
* You will work as part of an agile development team, helping to build a high performing culture where quality matters and delivery happens at pace.
* To collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and designers to deliver an amazing product experience for our customers.
Skills & Qualifications
* Mobile application development using Kotlin, Android Studio and Android Material Design
* Strong knowledge of architectural patterns (mvp, mvvm) and modern Android development
* Test Driven Development (TDD)
* Experience of leading and coaching more junior engineers
* Competitive salary, pension & bonus offering.
* Flexible working to help you achieve a good work/life balance.
* Opportunity to buy extra holidays is on the table.
* Discounts on your weekly.
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or get shortlisted for the interview reach me on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a experince servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.