AWS / Infrastructure / DevOps / Engineers
3 days remote
Hasselt, Gent, Antwerp, Brussels
Are you ready to become an AWS specialist?
This company is officially recognized by Amazon and is considered to be the best AWS Partner in Benelux. It's the most popular, recognized and successful AWS Partner in Belgium, with numerous of pure AWS-focused projects all across Belgium. The company belongs in a big ecosystem of 45 organizations that are niche specialists in their field. This business model allows them to develop a great expertise in their domain and offer outstanding level of service to all their customers. It's an ideal place for candidates who want to work with big enterprise end users, but also scale ups and start-ups.
Oh, and it's a 1-stage interview process, nice and quick, without any technical assignment. You have a nice conversation with the 3 founders, who are very cool and down-to-earth people. You discuss your preferences, interests and your approach, and if you all like each other, an offer comes on your table.
Simple and easy like it should be!
The company is more focused on the Operations/Infrastructure/DevOps side, and not so much on pure development. There is no specific role at the moment, because they create the roles based on the candidate's interests, so they want to see people who have:
* Strong interest in AWS and willingness to focus and become Specialists.
* Experience in an AWS environment with Operations, CI/CD, Infrastructure, IaC or Security.
* Experience with AWS related tools and frameworks. Certifications are always a plus, but not a dealbreaker.
Some buzzwords that might be useful for you on the DevOps/Infrastructure part:
* Terraform / Cloudformation for Infrastructure as Code.
* Experience with Containers and Orchestrations always helps( Kubernetes, Docker, EKS etc…)
* Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc…
* CI/CD tools like AWS CodeBuild, Gitlab, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc…)
And some that are considered a big plus:
* AWS Lambda for Serverless services.
* Cloud monitoring tools like Cloudwatch, CloudCheckr, New Relic, etc..
* Passion and love for Amazon Web Services.
* Fluency in English and Dutch. The client is happy to see English speakers as long as they have lots of AWS experience.
* You're a resident in Belgium.
* A strong work ethic, integrity, and continues-learning mentality.
What's in there for you?
Success, money, and fame. In more detail:
* Above market-average salaries, tailored to your seniority level.
* Projects as close as possible to your home + 3 days remote, because they care about your work-life balance.
* Company car + fuel card. (Spoiler Alert - How do you fancy Tesla as a company car?)
* 20 legal holidays + 12 ADV (linked to 40h contract)
* Wide range of support with training and AWS Certifications
* Meal + Representation net Allowances
* Budget for mobile phone
* Internet + phone subscription
* Hospitalization insurance, group insurance/pension plan
* Bonus in the end of the year
Sounds good? Contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis, at email@example.com for a free consultation and we can discuss more details together.