A client we represent is in search of high calibre Golang developers to assist them in building an entirely new project for the end of Q4; they have 300 different major companies eagerly awaiting the release, and so they are looking to strengthen their engineering teams in preparation for a major worldwide release.
Working for some world-famous companies, our client is incredibly well backed financially, with an almost endless customer base that includes, among others, names like HBO, Disney and even Netflix.
This is a great role for anyone who feels like they need more ownership of their work, anyone who wants to build something new and unique, or even those who just relish a challenge to sink their teeth into!
Role & Responsibilities
* You will provide an end-to-end service never before seen on the market, building entire systems from scratch based on requirements put forth by major companies
* You will work on a highly complex platform, that allows customers to pick out very specific functionalities to be added to their systems, and then you will get to work building them and managing the integration process
* You will use your incredible knowledge to make data driven decisions; offering a unique blend of flexibility and unmatched speed
Skills & Qualifications
* Very strong knowledge of either Java or Golang; with demonstrable experience of building highly complex systems from the bottom up
* Strong experience with cloud-native technologies (with AWS the preferred environment)
* Experience working within a DevOps mindset on a microservice architecture
* Join a company that has some of the most famous, forward thinking and economically resilient customer companies on the face of the Earth
* Work with the very latest in technology, offering not only a challenge to yourself but unmatched opportunities to acquire some experience and knowledge of tech stacks that are so complex they are rarely seen on the wider market
* Huge potential for personal growth, combined with a very strong remuneration package.