Senior Software Architect
A leader in healthcare services is currently looking for an experienced Software Architect to join and lead a team that is working on a cloud-based health management platform.
* Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process
* Knowledge of C4 architecture, architectural styles, and design patterns
* Understanding of various coding methods and computer languages, e.g. Java, Open Source technologies
* Knowledge and experience working with AWS
* Knowledge of microservices, service/API communication (REST or GraphQL)
* Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes
* Experience working in an agile environment
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect
* Hands-on leadership; mentor team to develop and deploy the best possible solutions
* Work with architects and participate actively in the Enterprise Architecture, work with developers
* Architecture reviews, subsystem reviews,
* Ensure code quality, coding best practices, code reviews, etc.
* Take an active part in growing the team and hiring new members
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 646 863 7574.