Job Title : AWS Solutions Architect - Permanent
My client, an established but still growing business based in Northamptonshire are looking for a Solutions Architect to continue the growth and reputation of the business. The position is one that is starting as soon as possible on a remote basis and when things open up a hybrid model will be adopted.
* Amazon Connect knowledge
* AWS Solutions Architect Associate qualification
* Competence in the execution of substantial IT delivery programmes from inception through delivery
* Solution architect and enterprise architect training and certification, e.g. TOGAF or BCS
* Knowledge of open communication standards- SIP and WebRTC
* Knowledge and experience of open source projects
* Java / Java Enterprise knowledge
* Understanding of API architecture, including RAML, SOAP etc.
* Significant and proven experience in architecting end to end solutions
* Experience of migrating from on prem to Cloud
The role will include :
* Co-ordination of impact assessment activities for proposed solutions
* Be the steward for one or more capabilities/technologies, setting ongoing roadmap and direction
* Project governance in terms of conforming to architectural standards and strategy
* Dealing with stakeholders and individuals at differing levels
* Strong understanding of applications, API architecture, including RAML, SOAP etc.
* Exposure to Service Orientated Architecture design principles, service definition and web services implementation
AWS DevOps | CICD Pipelines | Kubernetes | Infrastructure as Code | Northamptonshire
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles then please do not hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com
AWS Solutions Architect | CICD Pipelines | Kubernetes | Infrastructure as Code | Northamptonshire