DEVOPS ENGINEER - 150K - FLORIDA (TEMPORARILY REMOTE)
Work for one of the nation's largest personal finance company. Envisioning a world with less money stress. The team is currently working remotely due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are excited to be recruiting and hiring new team members. All interviews will be conducted remotely, and remote-working accommodations will be made for hired employees until we are safely able to return to the office.
● Utilizes AWS services (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB)
● Owns creation of all test and production cloud environments
● Ensures best practices are followed for all server and service level components
● Ensure all processes in operations are completing normally and without error
● Manages disaster recovery and backup procedures for cloud environment
● Works closely with leadership to craft solutions that meet the companies needs
● Guides technology choices and decisions for the company
● Implements infrastructure from beginning to end
● Works with application development team to push code to deployment faster
● Deploys AWS infrastructure using CloudFormation
● Implements automation solutions using best practices
● 4+ years as DevOps engineer or equivalent 5+ years senior engineering role
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field, or equivalent experience
● Strong scripting (e.g. PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby) and automation skills
● Strong understanding of Docker and Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
● Familiar with and able to use a range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Redshift, IAM, CloudWatch and Lambda)
● Familiarity with Docker and Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
● Health Insurance with 100% of premiums covered (health, dental and vision)
● Flexible vacation program
● 7 paid holidays
● Unlimited sick days
● 401(k) with generous employer match
● Parking/communications allowance
● Free beverages and snacks
● Work from Home days
● Guest speakers and talks by industry and community leaders
ONLY US Citizens and Green Card Holders are eligible to apply.
**If you would be interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact Gina Elmanasterly at (813) 437-6957 or via email at email@example.com.**
Call as soon as possible; interviews are being scheduled as soon as this afternoon!
The Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning, multi-brand specialist global recruitment firm. From our hub offices in the UK, USA, Asia and Australia, we deliver permanent and freelance niche technology experts to vendor channel partners, SME and Enterprise organizations across the globe. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted. Please see www.frankgroup.com for more fantastic Tech opportunities!