DevOps Engineer / Washington D.C / Contract to Hire / 140hr
Senior DevOps Engineer - Contract or C2H
This prestigious company has a reputation that can be backed by AWS utilizing sensitive data. Currently seeking a Senior Level DevOps Consultant for their DevOps team. This contract is long and you'll have an opportunity to work full time hand-in-hand with some of the best minds in AWS.
Authorization: US Citizenship
Location: Washington DC - 75% Onsite 25% Remote Flexibility
Length of Contract: 12 Months
Pay: Up to $140.00 Hourly based on experience
Start Date: ASAP
* AWS Native
* Fluent in Python or Golang
* 6 years of experience or more as a DevOps / System Engineer
* Experience working in and advocating for agile environments (friendly demeanor is a plus!)
* Automation Tooling: Terraform & Ansible
* Containers: Docker, Docker Compose, ECS, Kubernetes
* CI/CD Tooling: Jenkins, Travis, Drone, Mule, Spinnaker
* Firewalls, networking, & software security (a bonus!)
* An active member of the open source and New York tech community
* Require TS/SCI clearance with polygraph clearance
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to O.Ortiz@jeffersonfrank.com
Subject: "Candidate Submission: DevOps Engineer"
2 No 3rdparty recruiters or agency submissions are accepted.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance. For more information on available AWS jobs, as well as the AWS market, I can be contacted at O.Ortiz@Jeffersonfrank.com
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.