Director of Engineering - Remote
I am actively sourcing for an exciting, live opportunity for Executive-Level Technical Leaders in the greater DC area but can be worked remotely from any location.
My client is a highly successful and rapidly growing startup in the pre ATO Public Sector Space; f
They are seeking a Director of Engineering with strong technical experience, sharp business acumen, and proven leadership capabilities to drive the modernization and optimization of their infrastructure by migrating to AWS.
* Experience implementing AWS Services in production
* Kubeflow is an absolute must have
* Data/Analytics: Redshift, EMR, Kinesis, Glue, Athena, RDS, DynamoDB, Sagemaker, etc.
* DevOps/Infrastructure: EC2, EBS, Lambda, S3, ECS, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, etc.
* Experience with distributed computing services for Big Data Processing
* Databricks, Spark, Hadoop, Map Reduce, etc.
* Proficiency in OOP languages for deploying micro-service architectures
* Python, Scala, Java, etc.
* Proficiency in software libraries/tools for building machine learning and statistical models
* Python: NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, etc.
* R: mlr, randomForest, caret, etc.
* Production experience on DOD environments
* Experience leading/mentoring teams of 10+ technical professionals
* Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively work with individuals at all levels
* Effective verbal and written communication capabilities
* Competitive Base Compensation & Annual Bonus Structure
* Premium Healthcare Coverage for Employee & Family
* Flexible PTO Policy
* Lucrative 401k Matching
* Phone and training/certfication stipend
This position is a top priority for my client; therefore, interviews have already begun and processes are moving quickly!
To ensure your consideration, please apply to this posting ASAP!