Software Engineer (Java, Spring Boot, AWS, IOT) - (AWS Partner) - Remote - 130K
Our customer, an AWS consulting firm, is looking for a mid-level software engineer. This client is an ambitious IT Services company with 25+ years of experience in the US, delivering solutions across many industries and verticals. Powered by 400+ professionals they Discover, Define, Develop, and Deliver high-quality custom software solutions both On-Shore and Off-Shore.
* 4+ years of experience
* Programming skills in Java (Spring, Spring Boot)
* MQTT understanding
* AWS technical knowledge (EC2, VPC, RDS, IAM, Cloud Front, Route53, API Gateway, etc)
Nice to have:
* Recent experience in developing and managing highly available distributed applications using tool kits such as Spring Boot, Git, Docker, DevOps tools.
* DevOps: CI/CD, DevOps. Git, Docker, Maven, Ansible, Jira
* Familiarity with other protocols such as CoAP, SMS, etc. is preferred
* AWS Developer Certification
* Health, Dental, and Vision Plan
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
If interested in hearing more about the client please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813 489 5411 or if you have any referrals do not hesitate to send them over.