Software Application Team Lead | Remote (Calgary, AB) | AWS ISV Partner
An AWS Advanced Technology Partner we're working with is currently hiring experienced Team Lead to help build the next generation of new features and functionality for our highly available, highly scalable safety monitoring platform built on the newest stack.
Technologies Preferred: AWS APIgateway, Angular 11, Amazon Web Services and all they offer, IoT, ECS, Fargate, RDS MySQL, AuroraPostgreSQL, Lambda, Elasticsearch, Aurora, Docker, DataDog, CI/CD pipelines on CodePipeline and CodeBuild, CloudFormation, ALB, Python, Java, Spring-boot RedShift, Spark, EMR, Kinesis (Streams, Firehose, Analytics). We use Event Driven architecture, DDD, Emerging Patterns and anything else you want to try. You will receive a top-notch dev machine running on Linux.
* * Who has true passion to develop team members and support their career development
* * That takes ownership of the solution and delivers with high accountability
* * With a team mindset, highly collaborative and enjoys a fast-paced, team environment
* * That enjoys learning new technologies, concepts, and areas of business
* * Who champions the causes of uptime, reliability, compliance, and security
* * Who has experience developing scalable web applications using modern technology in a SaaS IoT
* environment dealing with real-time streaming data, web portals, and analytics
* * Who has the ability to thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
* * A degree in computer science, software engineering or similar education
* * Be able to write and evaluate code that is testable, reliable, and sustainable
* * Proven and strong knowledge of Docker, Linux, and familiarity with AWS tools
* * Experience gathering and evaluating software development requirements from users and stakeholders
* * Be able to communicate with stakeholders efficiently and effectively across relevant groups and teams
* * Be able to coordinate work across your team and collaborate with fellow leads
* * Experience with many of the technologies we use
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.