Data Architect | Seattle, Washington | $185K - $200K+
As a Data Architect in this role, you'll be responsible for developing company-wide data architecture, data governance, Data Lake extensions, and creating/maintaining data models for the architecture team. You'll be managing the data architecture which spans both Engineering developed Products, as well as traditional IT Business Applications.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Strong knowledge of data warehousing and ETL/ELT
* 10+ years of data architecture and data modeling experience
* Define data flows, originating parties and processes, entities requiring data to function, how data
flows are managed, and how data changes in the transition
* AWS / Azure cloud environment experience - required
* Knowledge of AWS Big Data tooling and services - highly preferred
* Micro-services architecture and roadmapping - plus
* Strong collaboration skills with Product Managers, IT Business Applications, Engineering, DevOps, etc.
* Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations,
transformations, databases, and data warehouses
* Fully-Remote (Open to candidates located in the US)
* 401K Match - 3%
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Standard PTO - Sick and Holidays not included.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy