Our customer, an AWS Advanced consulting firm, is actively expanding its AWS practice and are seeking highly motivated, energetic, and polished professionals to join in the ranks! We are looking for the top technical talent in the AWS network with a drive for providing only the best customer solutions.
This role is looking for AWS SecOps Engineers, who will be customer facing but also very technical. This organization works across the financial services industry so you will get the opportunity to work on a range of projects on the cutting edge of technology.
The role is remote, but you will be working within a close-knit team of talented Engineers.
In order to be considered for this role, you need to demonstrate experience with:
* Technical skills: Security automation, writing python, writing CloudFormation
* AWS Service Knowledge of some of the below:
* AWS Config
* Security hub
* Work they'll be doing
* Identity and Access Management epic - policies for determining "least privilege" authorizations, playbooks, and sample code for managing assignment and revocation of IAM roles, and service control policy design per account classification
* Detection (Logging and Monitoring) epic - scripts for log aggregation, alarming for key risk indicators
* Infrastructure Security epic - Amazon Machine Image (AMI) hardening, instance lifecycle/patch management, blue/green deployment strategies, and edge protection
* Data Protection epic - self-service encryption key distribution, data loss prevention controls, and secrets management
* Incident Response epic - playbooks for event responses, incident response simulations, incident response/forensics cleanroom account design, and trigger-based automated response controls