Software Engineer - AWS Java Lambda DynamoDB. StartUp Remote
Growing Start-Up in the Electric Vehicle and Smart City industry are looking to expand their team and bring in talented Java Engineers with experience in building and maintaining robust applications in AWS.
Opportunity to work with, a small, but global team of elite engineers - and to have a lot of fun while doing so!
The company prides itself as entrepreneurial and fast paced who wants to enable success for their staff and their customers.
* Create well-designed, documented, and tested software features that meet customer requirements.
* Identify and address product bugs, deficiencies, and performance bottlenecks.
* Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team, including documentation, testing strategies, and code.
* Help determine technical feasibility and solutions for business requirements.
* Remain up-to-date on emerging technologies and architecture and propose ways to use them in current and upcoming projects.
* Leverage technical knowledge to cut scope while maintaining or achieving the overall goals of the product.
* Leverage technical knowledge to improve the quality and efficiency of product applications and tools.
What we need
* Experience with Java
* Other modern programming language experience will be a plus
* Spring Framework
* Serverless Technology - Lambda
* Experience with data streaming - Ideally Kakfa
* AWS Technologies - EC2, S3, Lambda, API Gateway, Kinesis