Full Stack Software Engineer/Developer | AWS ISV Partner (fully-remote)
Our client is a growing AWS ISV Partner looking to hire for multiple full-stack software engineers and developers. You'll be working with cutting-edge AWS cloud technologies at a market-leading SaaS company in the AI/ML SaaS Security space. This is a full-time, fully-remote position with a great organization!
* Collaborate with Product Managers, User Experience (UX), Product Architects to understand requirements for software development in an Agile environment.
* Implement front-end and back-end business logic for new features.
* Design and develop RESTful services and APIs for internal and external consumption.
* Work in a Test-Driven Development environment focused on producing reliable, well-documented production code.
* Lead as a full-stack software engineer or developer, comfortable leading front-end/back-end development/coding/programming and driving design, development of SaaS or product features.
* Cloud services such as AWS EC2, EMR, EKS etc is a plus. Lambda Serverless a plus.
* Expert level experience in software design and API development using Java, JS, HTML5 etc.
* Great understanding of MVP patterns.
* Expert level experience with programming languages Java/Scala/Kotlin/Python etc.
* Docker and/or Kubernetes experience is a plus.
* Kafka, Apache Spark is a plus.
* Any experience working for another AWS ISV Partner, Security or AI/ML focused company.
Salary / Company Benefits:
* Salary Range is $130K - $185K (Base) + Annual Bonus + Equity Options
(dependent on position being considered for between mid-level to senior-level pay scale)
* Fully-Remote Work Flexibility (long-term)
* Balanced Work/Life Balance and flexible working schedule.
* ''Unlimited PTO'' Policy, Equity Options, 401K Match Program
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Fun Start-Up company work environment, stable financial situation with large Series B funding.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.