The Solutions Engineer is responsible for providing pre-sales support to the sales, customer success, and product teams. The typical sales process involves multiple customer stakeholders across different functions, so it is important that the Solutions Engineer be able to speak with equal credibility to the technical aspects of the product as to the individual business challenges for each persona. This position will organize, plan, direct, and coordinate all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement, including demos, proofs of concept, security audits, requirements scoping, and proposal creation.
Role & Responsibilities
* Support Sales Manager during discovery phase of customer buying process. Define the specific problems to solve with tangible examples from customer data.
* Present to partners and clients how our products can help solve their technical and strategic business challenges through in depth product demonstrations or proofs of concept and leading onsite workshops
* Drive customer requirements gathering and proposal generation for new customers. The Solutions Engineer is the technical bridge between all functional groups and their pre-sales customers.
* Liaison between customers and Customer Success team to communicate relevant feedback and customer requirements to ensure alignment between pre- and post-contract delivery
Skills & Qualifications
* 4+ years of experience as a solutions engineer or consultant to private equity funds or Fortune 500
* A passion for delighting customers and creating a valuable and memorable customer experience
* Ability to communicate effectively from CEO to entry-level end user and build rapport with each
* Hands on Experience with proof of concept development using modern technologies
* 10-15% Bonus
* Competitive Base Salary