DevOps Engineer - Financial Services - Northwich
My blue chip client have created a new channel for customers within their online banking function and to ensure this is delivered to market by the highest of standards I am looking for a DevOps Engineer to join this team and take responsibility of the pipelines.
So what will you be doing? As a DevOps Engineer, you'll be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the Existing pipelines whilst contributing to the central pipeline development and its new features. As new requirements arise you will modify and lead any migrations needed for the platform.
In order to do all of this your day to day will include the use of Jenkins for CI/CD, Gradle for scripting and Redhat aPaaS v2/3 as the platform. As this is a lead role you will find yourself delivering work to budget, time and quality requirements addressing any issues and improvements through the journey.
What experience would be well matched for this role?
* Proven experience of supporting the delivery of larger scale environment and application projects using the fore-mentioned technologies of Jenkins, Gradle and Redhat.
* In depth Application support and maintenance experience
* Experience of operating at a senior level coaching and mentoring junior's.
Whats in it for you ? In return of your hard work ( aside the obvious monthly pay cheque) you'll join a business who continually invest in the latest technology meaning your own development and progression is complimented along the way. You'll leave your footprint on systems that support and protect the global economy meaning it's work to be proud of.
You'll benefit from a competitive salary and pension, health care and a flexible working culture to suit both the needs of you and your family because let's face it - that's what 2020 has taught us thst we need more than anything.
* Office Line - 0191 255 1421 / Email - email@example.com
* LinkedIn - 'Jessica Blackburn'