Senior Machine Learning Engineer
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be playing a critical role in managing and delivering insights for products and clients. You will be responsible for developing models and validating and reporting findings to the appropriate party. As a Senior ML Engineer, you will also be leading innovation, driving optimization by building machine learning models, and putting them into production environments for clients.
Salary: $140-160K *based on experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Discover patterns and solve strategic and tactical business problems using structured and unstructured data sets across multiple environments
* Understand client business needs and be able to translate them into solutions
* Convert POC machine learning models into a high performance production environment
* Implement best practices
* Data mining and and modeling using new techniques and methods
* Design data models
* Coordinate cross-functionally to monitor and analyze performance and accuracy
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's, or Master's, degree in Computer Science or equivalent
* Experience with cloud ecosystems (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
* Highly proficient in Python programming
* Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms (Decision Trees, Regressions, Neural Networks, NLP, etc.)
* Proven track record of working in an API environment
* Skilled with Docker and/or Kubernetes
* Ability to deploy microservices based on Machine Learning models
* Knowledge of Amazon SageMaker is a plus!
* Benefits package- health, dental, and vision
* Salary: $140-160K
* Holiday vacation
* Generous PTO
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.