Job Description - This role is a senior role to work with my client to create an agile, scalable data platform in AWS. The whole point of the project is because the client needs to integrate data from multiple sources including MongoDB, SAP, and Amazon S3 to deliver reporting and analytics in areas, and you could be that person to help!!
You will need to have extensive experience of building data architectures in AWS, working as part of an agile development team and working closely with senior stakeholders.
Role & Responsibilities
* Someone who has built integration and ETL code in data warehouse (Snowflake or Redshift)
* Design, develop and document AWS end to end data architecture
* Support the functional lead to capture and document business requirements and map these to the appropriate technical solution.
* Mentor and manage junior team members on the project when needed too
* AWS Redshift or Snowflake experience.
* AWS Glue experience.
* Excellent Communication and Leadership skills.
* Strong Data Warehouse background.
* Strong Python skills.
* Experience using integration tools such as Matillion (Would be a game changer)
* AWS Certified
* Amazon Athena
* Amazon Kenesis
* Matillion Background