Infrastrucutre Design Architect
NPPV 3 Clearance is required!!
Daily rate: £700
Location: Fully Remote
* Ability to write and communicate on proposals at an architectural level.
* Ability to present Infrastructure solutions to clients.
* Ability to review technical designs to ensure that the requirements are met.
* Ability to share knowledge at an architect level.
* Ability to identify, assess and mitigate technical and non-technical issues and risks.
* Ability to generate reliable cost estimates for infrastructure elements of small to medium sized projects.
* Experience of capacity and performance assessment.
* Risk and Cost Driven Architecture aware.
* TOGAF aware.
* Proven track record in leading the development of a range of Infrastructure solutions, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external/internal customers.
* Leading delivery tasks to time, budget and client satisfaction