Sr. DevOps Engineer for AWS ISV, SaaS Partner
Sr. DevOps Engineer (remote) job for AWS ISV, SaaS Partner
A growing SaaS company & cyber security leader we're exclusively partnered with with is looking to hire an experienced Sr. DevOps Engineer. This position will be critical while handling a range of DevOps requirements including leading a fully automated cloud infrastructure environment from the provisioning, deployment, management, and oversight of a highly scalable set of SaaS services.
* Experience working with AWS cloud services, interest in building highly-scalable software
* Deep understanding of modern technologies and paradigms and are excited to learn new ones (e.g. Golang, Docker, Redis, Postgres, GraphQL, Python, Kafka, Terraform, Timescale, AWS).
* Design, Deploy, architect SaaS solutions and cloud applications in AWS Lambda serverless.
* Kubernetes containerization experience is highly required
* Experience building and running scalable and reliable systems
* Experience decomposing monoliths and moving to distributed systems
* 5 + years as Site Reliability Engineer leading DevOps requirements.
* Leverage scripting (Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH, etc.) to build tools when necessary.
* Hands-on leading CI/CD pipeline development using Terraform, CloudFormation or similar frameworks.
* Experience delivering real-time distributed computing systems, preferably SaaS in a micro-service and/or serverless (e.g., Lambda) architecture.
* Knowledge of a variety of different technical stacks and a strong knowledge of networking technologies, systems architecture, redundant infrastructure, and design/implementation of multi-tenant cloud-based SaaS products.
* 401K Match & Annual Contribution
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Unlimited PTO
* Work Fully-Remotely
* Great Company Culture, balanced work / life expectations
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.