In this role you will be working hands on to provide support & expand their cloud-based infrastructure that hosts the industry leading analytics platform. Their infrastructure process billions of data points and hosts databases into terabyte-size ranges. You will also help with Revamping & improving deployment pipeline, enhancing data monitoring & metrics, help to identify bottlenecks, and further develop security best practices.
Some of the requirements -
* 5+ years of DevOps related experience
* Exposure/Experience with Databases, CI/CD, and Security
* Containerization - Docker & Kubernetes
* Linux & Python
* AWS experience
Nice to haves
* Machine Learning - Pattern Recognition
* Data Experience -Scala & Spark
* Not necessarily hands on, but understand
* Experience in any of the following: GCP (Google Cloud Computing), CircleCI, Python / Golang, gRPC / Protobuf, Postgres, Elastic Beanstalk, Kafka + Zookeeper / Pub-Sub
* Startup & small team (50 people)
* Equity Options
* Competitive Salary & bonus structure
* Great medical/dental/vision
* Remote flex
My client has started interviewing so if you're interested please forward an updated resume with a few times to connect for this week!
If you feel that you or someone you know would be a strong fit for this position, please don't hesitate to reach out to Kyle Sheldrew at Jefferson Frank International at 303-558-4360 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is part of the Frank Recruitment Group, a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on cloud technologies including AWS and Azure, as well as Big Data, Data Science and BI. We deal with both Microsoft Partners, AWS partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any AWS candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the upmost importance. For more information on available AWS/Azure jobs, as well as the AWS/Azure market, I can be contacted at email@example.com. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.