DevOps Engineer OUTSIDE IR35
Fully Remote | 6 Month Contract - £500-£550 a/day
Jefferson Frank are working with an exciting company who are looking for a DevOps Engineer to on-board ASAP.
* Liaising with stakeholders to understand systems and the business problem which needs to be solved
* Collaborate with a team of engineers to deliver positive outcomes
* Design, develop and optimise reliable and resilient platforms and deployment pipelines
* Implement software deployment strategies for CI/CD
* Advocate DevOps ways of working and culture
* Experience with Public Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, etc.) (3)
* Experience working with automation tooling (Terraform, Ansible, etc.) (3)
* Experience with containers (Docker, etc.) (3)
* Experience with various managed and self-hosted CI/CD tooling (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc) (3)
* Understanding of DNS, TCPDUMP, CDNS, SSL, Git, Firewalls and networking concepts (VPC, subnetting, VPNs, etc).
* Azure DevOps
Please apply, or feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.