Senior/ Lead Data Engineer
As a Senior (or Lead) Data Engineer, you will be implementing solutions for our client. You be developing and implementing a new streaming platform for the client. As a Senior Data Engineer, you have the chance for growth over the next few months to lead the team! You will be working on a framework that utilizes Kafka and Java very intensively.
Location: REMOTE (preference on Atlanta, GA)
Salary: $145-155K (depending on experience)
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Mentor and develop other team members to foster a continued learning environment
* Interface with Clients to interpret their needs
* Asses use cases for numerous teams within the client company
* Develop data models
* Asses strategy within the company
* Ensure the team delivers in a timely manner to the client's customers
* Implement POCs and consult within the company, and client, to ensure requirements are met
* Write high quality code efficiently and effectively
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer science or equivalent
* Experience with Cloud ecosystem (AWS preferred)
* Established problem solving skills, and troubleshooting experience
* Highly skilled with Java programming
* Talented in a wide variety of SQL environments
* Must have experience in real time streaming technologies (Kafka or Kinesis)
* Understanding of AWS services such as S3, RDS, and EC2
* A major plus if experienced in Kubernetes and/or Docker!
* Medical, Dental, Vision
* 401K match
* Holiday pay and unlimited PTO
* Work culture that fosters continuing education with a collaborative, close-knit team
* Work From Home ability
* And much, much more!
Contact Details: Looking to fill this position immediately. If interested, please contact email@example.com or call 813-437-6875.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professional on the planet. Back by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivaled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve- one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.