Cloud Architect | Remote | AWS ISV Partner | Flexible Salary
This company is a growing Start-Up looking for a senior Cloud Architect to lead architecting / building solutions for Data analytics pipelines in public clouds.
Role & Responsibilities
* Understand our customer's data analytics architectures and define/prototype reference architectures for end to end encryption.
* Recommend/define gaps in product lines to support emerging cloud data pipeline technologies.
* Work with our customers and drive end to end encryption from prototype to production.
Skills & Qualifications
* Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies with relevant certifications
* Cloud data Security / applied cryptography background is desirable
* Hands on experience in programming in java and integration with cloud technologies
* Experience with various big data analytics pipelines in the cloud
* Experience building API services
* 401K Match & Annual Contribution
* Excellent Employee/Family Benefits (Medical, Dental, Health)
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote work capacity
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 480-530-2031.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS roles than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a complete understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are.
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.