Principal Engineer (React)
Our client is looking for a Principal Engineer for an immediate start. You will be collaborating with multiple teams, from different parts of the business, and you will report directly into the CTO.
The role is remote with a meet up in the office 1-2 times per quarter (expensed).
* 10 years' total experience, ideally 5 years with React
* AWS experience is a plus
* Experience in breaking down monolithic applications
* Strong Front-end experience, knowledge of full-stack advantageous
* A Passion for new technologies
* Strong communication skills
* You enjoy working in a start up environment
* Management experience (optional)
Examples of the company benfits include:
* Pension scheme
* 25 days holiday (plus UK bank holidays and 4 additional company-wide recharge days)
* Working from home equipment allowance
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.