Data Architect GCP - Norway - Contract
Role & Responsibilities
* Lead Architect, required to create data and operational architecture and design blueprints incorporating modern data technologies and cloud data services demonstrating modernization value proposition.
* Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment
* Craft and lead client design workshops and provide tradeoffs and recommendations towards building solutions.
* generate estimates and approaches for proposals and SOWs for customers as well as deliver written or oral status reports regularly.
Skills & Qualifications
* Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL/ ELT and reporting/analytic tools and environments (such as Apache Beam, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, Flume)
* 10+ years of technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment.
* 5+ years architecting, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise data analytics solutions (Enterprise Data Warehouses, Data Marts, etc)
* 4+ years of experience in architecting large-scale data solutions, performing architectural assessments, crafting architectural options and analysis, finalizing preferred solution
* Extremely high day rates!
* Company perks/Benefits
* Work with a market dominating organisation