The Engineering team is responsible for developing our blockchain software in Layer 1 and Layer 2. The node software that powers our blockchain network. It is based on Ethereum (go-Ethereum) and is secured by the Tendermint Proof-of-Stake consensus. Our decentralised platforms are built on smart contracts and decentralised applications and are supported by backend services in Go.
We're looking to hire a Core Developer to expand our Layer 1 Engineering team.
You will be involved at all stages of the development lifecycle for the Autonity protocol and its blockchain node client (a fork of go-ethereum). These include:
* Implementing new protocol features in Go and Solidity
* Developing new distributed systems tests and frameworks
* Contributing to protocol and design specifications
* Working with members of the community to resolve the issue
* At least a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
* Strong programming skills in a low-level language like Go, Rust, or C++ (ideally 2+ years with Go)
* Experience with network, concurrent, and distributed programming/debugging on Linux systems
* Good knowledge of Ethereum protocols, BFT and dPoS consensus, P2P messaging, and crypto primitives