This company is based in Helsinki (but will accommodate remote working) whose technology is a Cloud based subscription service for mobile games - part owned by Rovio and will be used to power Rovio's games.
They are currently looking to strengthen their in-house R&D team with a solid hands-on Backend Developer. This is a once-in-a-lifetime career opportunity to play a key role in shaping an industry-defining service. If you are a self-starter, used to working with multiple Backend and infrastructure technologies with good teamwork skills then it would be an ideal fit.
Their tech stack/skill requirement is:
- Solid understanding of microservices architecture and distributed systems
● Experience in brainstorming, designing and implementing scalable services
● Hands-on experience in working with different kind of databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, etc)
● Experience in using Python for scripting and automation
● Experience in working with scalable distributed real-time data / event streaming services e.g. NSQ, Kafka and/or Kinesis
● Good understanding of best practices for Unit testing & Integration testing
● Excellent communication skills and ability to convey your thoughts to not only a variety of engineers (Client, Backend, Graphics, Infrastructure, Cloud Ops, etc) but also high-level and non-technical stakeholders.
Beneficial skills are:
● Knowledge of graph databases (e.g. neo4j, Neptune, etc)
● Ability to work on the frontend with modern frameworks (eg: Angular and/or React)
● A passion for gaming and games industry
If this sounds like an opportunity that suits you please feel free to get in touch via
Email: email@example.com Tel: 00358 942451859
Jefferson Frank International is the global leader for AWS recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Amazon Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are. For further AWS job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andre Lemaitre on +358942451859 for a completely confidential phone call.