We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join us in our DC office. This is a strategic role that ties together the various systems and partnerships that make our credit card program function (e.g., Card Usage, Billing & Payments). As a Technical Product Manager, you will work closely with engineering, product management, and other cross-functional teams to plan and deliver an ambitious roadmap. A great candidate will have experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, managing vendors in the financial/payments space, schedule, and deploy new features sets as well as analyzing cost/benefit and communicating results throughout our organization.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build an effective Technical Product Management function from the ground up and manage transaction disputes, our credit card processor, and credit bureau reporting.
* Lead integrations and data flows between vendors
* Thought partner to engineering/product teams on how to work with our credit card processor.
* Managing the automation of manual processes
* Introduce and improve best practices for credit card program management. Partner with stakeholders to weave together our various systems and partnerships.
* Own and coordinate new development and existing projects with our credit card processor and back-office payments execution systems (e.g., ACH)
* Lead teams to ensure execution to committed timelines. As needed, hands-on management of strategic/complex technical programs with internal and external partners.
* Drive alignment across teams and leadership.
* Identify and optimize tooling (e.g., internal tools, monitoring systems) for efficiency.