Role - Data Analyst
Rate - Up to £600/Day Inside IR35
Location - Fully Remote
Duration - 4 Months + Extensions Expected
Start - 22/11/21
I am working with a Financial Services organisation who have a requirement for a contract Data Analyst to come on board - previous experience in Financial Services will certainly be preferred here.
We have a start date confirmed for Monday 22nd November and the initial contract will run until the 31st March 2022, but we are fully expecting the contract to extend, as this role is part of a much wider project.
Due to the nature of the client being in Financial Services, the contract has been deemed Inside IR35 and we have a budget of up to £600/Day to work with.
Fully-remote contract on offer here and they are looking to get things moving ASAP, so take a look at the job description below and apply if you are interested.
In order to re-mediate data issues in SFDC (Salesforce) and NetSuite impacting the renewal of 3,500 NACM contracts; you will assist the EDM and Finance teams with the following activities:
* Accountability: determine data and application ownership; map renewals process to data supply chain
* Assess: review current issue inventory and determine functional or technical fix
* Prioritize: identify critical data elements driving contract renewals process (CDEs)
* Profile: profile SFDC and NetSuite datasets; identify additional data issues and root causes
* Reporting: publish quality metrics, prioritize and drive issue remediation (JIRA)
* Remediate: drive data and technical fixes by data and application owners
* Monitor: monitor data quality for contract origination and renewals process in BAU