I am working with an banking client, in the finance space who are kicking off their journey to redesign significant portions of there estate as well as engaging on a bold programme to optimise there application portfolio & are in need of a strong AWS Enterprise Architect. With a 6 month programme to complete this project, this is an enticing opportunity for any experienced Enterprise Architect in the AWS space. We are able to offer hybrid working as well as an inside IR35 determination.
Role & Responsibilities
* Build architecture roadmaps with comprehensive inputs from Engineering, Operations, and Vendors.
* Impact our investment portfolios and the way of key change programmes to perform strategic architecture outcomes.
* Build strong relationships and effectively communicate with key business and engineering collaborators across the organisation.
Skills & Qualifications
* API architecture standards including OpenID Connect profiles, API gateways and microservices including event driven architectures.
* Cloud platform technologies covering PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS services on AWS, GCP and Azure AWS.
* Data trends that include relational data warehouses and data lakes.
* Design critically crucial systems which have challenging service parameters, for example RPO/RTO Zero.