DV Cleared Platform Engineer
9 Months Full Time
On Site- Westminster
1 stage Interview
DV Clearance MUST be active and transferable! - UK SOLE NATIONAL
This is an opportunity to be part of a small platform team who are maintaining and progressing the client's virtual estate. This role is key to the continued success of a number of projects.
The candidate's challenges would include:
* Diagnosing and solutioning problems with the system in live and non-prod
* Increase the efficiency of system deployments, freeing up more time for development opportunities
* Automating 'from-the-ground-up' full system deployments using Ansible and other automated deployment tools
* Assisting the client in their Journey to the cloud' understanding Hybrid cloud and migration strategies
* Understanding the challenges of legacy workloads and how to 'lift and shift' from older environments to later technology
* Facilitate the journey from Isolated and zone based networks to Zero Trust Implementation
Follow established processes and document changes.
Ensure adherence to secure coding standards and best practices.
Provide estimates and review the work of fellow engineers.
Assist as part of a team on the design components of systems.
* Cloud Computing
* Linux / Redhat / CentOs
IP Networking (LAN/WAN)
Security (Firewalls/System Hardening)
Windows (Active Directory)
If you have the required skills, please apply with you CV at first instance.