My Client a leading consultancy is hiring X4 DevOps Engineers. This role will suit an Cloud professional with knowledge of Integration patterns looking to further their skills within AWS and who enjoys working in a client facing role.
You will have exciting opportunity to work on a secure project, being based on the client site, playing an active role in delivering AWS cloud solutions to our customer.
Involved throughout the lifecycle of the project you will use your experience in AWS and Integration technologies and will have good hands on experience in Designing, Architecting and developing AWS serverless artefacts.
* Security clearance is essential
* Experience of Cloud with either AWS, Azure or GCP
* Experience of designing, building and supporting Enterprise solutions
* DevOps experience
* Experience of Python, Go, Node or similar language
* Self-motivated and driven to learn new technology
* Desirable Skills
* Passionate about technology -Attending conferences, personal Github projects, blogging, speaking at meetup groups, etc.
* Experience in a Site Reliability-based role
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Azure RM, Cloudformation, etc.)
* DevOps and automation experience (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform)
* Experience with containers, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, and similar technology
* Additional infrastructure skills such as networking / storage / etc. would be beneficial.
* Existing professional cloud qualification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA, RHSCA etc.).
* Experience in cloud migrations
* Experience with cloud design and patterns
* Understanding of high availability, disaster recovery and site replication solutions.