Senior Data Architect - Atlanta, GA
Our client is currently looking for a Senior Data Architect near Atlanta, GA. They are driven by their passion for success. Working as a team with partners to always deliver their very best technology and software solutions. They offer a multitude of benefits including but not limited to flexible work arrangements, competitive healthcare plans, discounted gym memberships, wealth building, job development, parking assistance and more!
They are looking for motivated and talented senior level "Data Architects" who can work as a leader and apply bold new ideas to real-world data problems in order to construct solutions in the area of database technology.
Role & Responsibilities
* Leading a team
* Applying new ideas to real-world data problems
* Construct solutions in database technology
* Provide expertise to stakeholders
* Advocate and resolve consumer issues
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive experience with Redshift or Snowflake
* Extensive experience in ETL with semi/unstructured data sets
* Senior level experience with programming languages like Python, Scala, or Java.
* Experience with Spark streaming and SQL
* Experience in micro-service architecture/design
* Understanding of DAG work-flow scheduler systems
* Coding skills in a database engine (PL/SQL, T-SQL etc.)
* Experience working with data stores similar too Dynamo DB, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
* Professional experience with Apache Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm, or AWS Kinesis
* Experience working with systems like GIT and SVN.
* Familiar with DevOps
* Competitive health-care plans
* Discounted gym memberships
* Job development
* Parking Assistance
* Life Insurance
* Flexible work arrangements
If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Jonah Lawrence immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 813-261-4235 with your most current resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see http://www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!