Delivery Manager - Technology Team
Must be based in Ireland
12 Month Contract
Daily Rate: 475 euros outside IR35.
The role of Delivery Manager in the Technology Team is to manage the delivery of a portfolio of projects, linked around a common technology theme and common strategy of migrating the data centre to cloud.
This role is specifically to provide Delivery management support projects that have an emphasis on migration of legacy systems and infrastructure to cloud, as well as upgrades to existing applications etc and are more likely to be delivered according to Waterfall principles (with some opportunities for Agile methodologies).
The particular focus of the role for the first 12 months includes the following:
* Supporting wider programme team to meet project initiation and manage requirements
* Development of people and wider resource plans
* Reviewing existing governance and reporting requirements with a view to supporting and supplementing same
* Reviewing existing delivery toolkits and processes with a view to identifying and right-sizing project governance and other controls
* Support funding requests and approval processes
Stakeholder mapping and engagement
* Work with business engagement leads to identify and document stakeholder maps.
* Work with technical and wider programme resources to complete business impact assessments
* Support engagement and change management activities.
Risk and issue management
* Conduct risk and impact assessments as required, including related requirements for change management approvals.
* Work with Programme and other support teams to proactively identify, diagnose and resolve issues or constraints.
Project monitoring and control
* Review of Programme level project materials and identification of business and technical requirements
* Establishment and maintenance of project specific RAID
* Submission of weekly and monthly reports in line with project governance requirements and processes
Co-ordinate, support and monitor the delivery of each work package, not limited to:
* Application transformation
* Infrastructure packages
* Migration, etc.
* Cyber Security, Data Protection assessment
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and directing project deliverables so that they align with the strategic, technical and delivery vision for the MITC (Make IT Current) and Data Centre Migration (DCM) Programmes in the SRP (Strategic Remediation Programme)Team, while ensuring that project costs, schedule, risk and quality and business outcomes / KPIs are monitored and controlled.