We are seeking DevOps engineers to join the established platform team in Oslo.
You will develop and maintain the Cloud, Deployment and I.T. infrastructure that supports a variety of B2B financial products. You will join a technical department of 60 people, with 3 currently working with the digital platform team.
Primary Tech Stack:
* Azure cloud
* MongoDB, SQL
* Kubernetes, Docker
* Terraform, PowerShell, Python
* C# Product development
* Create high-quality, easily integratable solutions to issues experienced mutually by several teams
* Application-orientated DevOps. You will support the application platform teams
* Create secure and auto-scalable CI/CD deployment pipelines
* Cloud services cost optimisation. Streamline and optimise usage through the creation of IaC, primarily using Terraform.
* Use New Relic to monitor the operational health of applications and respond to issues
* Secure entry/exit
* Upwards of one year in a DevOps-focused position, any cloud can be the focus (Azure, GCP or AWS)
* Experience creating Docker images, deploying with Kubernetes
* Knowledge of cloud security concepts
* Knowledge of Docker images and Kubernetes deployments
* Knowledge of micro-service architecture
* Knowledge of networking principles, security certificates and API security
* Understanding of IaC principals
* Knowledge of IAM principals
If you are interested in the role and would like to be involved in the process, please apply through this portal or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Dylan Johnston on +46 10 199 26 98
You can also find me on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dylan-johnston-666707130/
Even if this is not the role for you, get in touch and we can explore the other roles I am currently working with based on your competencies, situation and preferences.