DevOps Cloud Migration Engineer - Oslo
A Norwegian investment analysis platform provider is looking to expand their engineering team. The platform is designed to for simplicity and ease of use for retail investors to increase fairness and participation in financial markets.
The engineering team is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of cloud infrastructure in Google Cloud Projects. The team creates a self-service platform by developing APIs and micro services using gRPC for proprietary front-end applications and those of their partners. Most services are ran in Istio service mesh and managed under the Google Kubernetes Engine. Agile CI/CD is used to deliver scalability and quality within the platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design and implement scalability and reliability architecture
* Work within CI/CD pipeline
* Develop the platform's monitoring and alerts tools
* Scale cloud deployments
* Handle and resolve incidents while on support duty
Skills & Qualifications
* Competence with site reliability in Google Cloud Projects for SaaS solutions
* Experience with REST or gRPC APIs
* Fluent in Java or Python
* Master or bachelor's degree in a computer science related field or qualification by experience
* 5 years relevant experience
* An enjoyment for coding!
* Competitive salary
* Relocation packages available
* Flexible working environment