About the Role
This role is remote.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join the Engineering team as we are on a mission to build and deliver the most sophisticated crypto-trading platform out there.
* Build, improve, maintain, and upgrade clusters of dozens of blockchain daemons/consensus nodes in a scalable and highly redundant fashion
* Deploy testnet & mainnet blockchain daemons/consensus nodes, monitor proactively for performance bottlenecks and unusual behaviour, optimise performance in production
* Develop systems for rolling out patches/updates/infrastructure in an automated fashion
* Provide blockchain as a service to the crypto gateway engineering team
* Implement robust metrics and monitoring of blockchain infrastructure
* Write good quality policies, procedures and technical documentation
* 5+ years of experience in dev-ops
* Experience operating Kubernetes
* Experience with administrating Linux systems
* Configuration management (Ansible, Terraform, Docker)
* Experience with cloud platform services and tooling (AWS)
* Working understanding of TCP/IP network stack
* Understand DNS, SSL/ TLS, and how traffic on IP networks establishes end-to-end security and trust.
* Strong passion for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
* Fluent English language skills are required