SC Cleared 4th Line Support Engineer | 6 months + | Hyrid | INSIDE IR35
Jefferson Frank are currently in pursuit of an SC Cleared 4th Line Support Engineer.
You MUST have an active and transferable SC clearance to apply for this role!
Hybrid working is possible, but are expected to be in the office 2-3 days a week in Hook/Reading
The role of the 4th Line Support Engineer is to provide technical support to both the applications migration lifecycle and Live applications used in client environments. You will work within the 4th Line Support team reporting to the 4th Line Support Lead within the Applications Migration workstream. The work is based at a client site in north Hampshire; occasional travel to other customer and supplier sites may also be required. Once established in the role, some remote working will be possible.
Your specific responsibilities include the following:
1. Provide 4th Line Support in support of the customer's service centre in its support of the Live environment, liaising with First-, Second- and Third-Line Support, and the user.
2. To provide technical support to ATLAS Applications Migration team, from end-to-end, encompassing Solution Design, Packaging, Verification, Service Management and, in particular, Trials.
3. To undertake tasks as directed by the 4th-Line Support Lead.
4. Raise all delivery/performance issues with the 4th-Line Support lead in sufficient time for corrective action to be taken.
5. Escalate issues where necessary to the 4th-Line Support Lead.
6. To implement Solution Document changes where needed.
7. Liaise with the Trials Team, User, Solution Design Team, and Project Office Team.
8. Ensure that issues are resolved and resolutions are routed efficiently in time for trials and/or in accordance with customer expectations.
Client Relationship Responsibilities:
Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Customer.
2. Establish and ensure the consultancy meets the Customer's expectations and thereby secure the Customer's satisfaction with our work and enhance the consultancy's reputation.
3. Identify potential incremental business with the Customer and pass the information on to the 4th-Line Support Lead and assist in closing the business.
* Install and Configure AD
* Solution Design
* Windows 10
* Windows Deployment Service WDS
* Confidence in dealing with end users.
* Have a good understanding of Client, Web applications and Client/Server applications.
* Attention to detail.
* Willingness to learn on the job.
* General knowledge of any of the following:
* Office applications, Java, Citrix, Win7/Win10 OS, Registry, RDP, Chrome/EDGE, GPOs, scripting, administrative skills.
Please apply with your CV at first instance if this role is of interest to you.