Role - API Engineer
Contract - Outside IR35
Duration - 6 Months + Extensions
Location - 1 Day on-site in Leeds/Week
Requirements - SC Eligibility
Start - ASAP
I am working with an IT Consultancy who are delivering a Digital Transformation project for the Public Sector and are looking for an API Engineer to come on board.
The end client are based in Leeds and the expectation is for the successful candidate to be on-site for 2 days per week.
SC Clearance would be preferred here, but SC eligibility is also acceptable.
We have an Outside IR35 determination on the contract and a daily rate dependant on experience.
Ingest additional data sources from outside of main data collections and to ingest these in real-time for Data Scientists and Analysts.
You will be helping build a generic API which can serve multiple government bodies and would bring a lot of cost savings.
* Build, deploy and maintain a generic API to serve data to other government bodies. [On-going work]
* Build, deploy and maintain any new API requirements that come from the client [On-going work]
* Design, build & develop the schema evolution tool functionality[New Scope]
* Design, build & develop the data ingest patterns [New Scope]
* Java experience is preferred