GCP Infrastructure Engineer - Trondheim (Potential to work remotely within Norway).
My client is currently seeking a cloud infrastructure engineer for a global leader in smartphone personalization. You will join an up-scaling in-house engineering culture at an exciting time with over 30 million monthly users. In the future, there is the opportunity to make true technological advancements towards the commercial NFT market for user personalization.
The platform currently processes over 100 million requests per day, serviced by over 100 microservices and multiple Kubernetes clusters.
* Maintain and develop cloud services hosted on the Google Cloud Platform
* Monitor, investigate, and resolve operational issues
* Providing technical guidance and support to the wider organization
You will support the wider technology team to best implement new features based on your infrastructure design and maintenance meaning your contribution will have a genuine effect on the product. With the range of microservices involved, you can take great autonomy over your work, defining your role based on where your technological interests lie.
* Experience with one or more scripting/programming languages
* Prior experience with Cloud (whilst we work with GCP, we welcome experience with Azure & AWS)
* Experience with container technology
* Willingness to learn and work with new technologies
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication with technical and non-technical team members
* A genuine interest in the technology that supports our users and customers around the world
* Highly competitive salary with the potential for company performance-related bonus
* Strong pension contribution above minimum
* Budgets for laptop, phone, and home office set-up
* Flexible working arrangements
* Sociable work environment with in-office lunches and coffee provided
My client is actively interviewing and looking to hire before the summer break. If you feel this could be an interesting role, please send a copy of your CV to:
Or call me directly:
+46 10 199 26 98
Even if this role is not exactly right for you, if you are open to exploring the market, get in contact! We can have a quick chat about your skill-set and the type of opportunity you are looking for and work together to find the most suitable positions for you.