PHP Developer - Glasgow
* Flexible/ Remote working options
* Salary up to £40,000 DOE
As a PHP Developer for this rapidly growing company in Glasgow , your main responsibilities will be working with the existing team to build out their core product. Gathering and documenting requirements for client and internal projects and delivering high quality, testable code to meet these requirements. There is also an ongoing support element, with improvements, updates and maintenance.
* Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming and design patterns
* Must have strong OOP skills, PHP 7.1+
* Experience using Git version control
* Experience of Laravel & AWS
* Experience working/communicating with clients/external stakeholders
* Specific Skills/Experience: Must have professional experience as a software engineer. Sound knowledge of object-oriented programming.
* Excellent Communication: Both written and spoken is paramount, you will not only be working with our team of in-house developers, but will also be in contact with our clients to deliver projects.
* Software and Tools: Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git. Must have strong OOP skills, PHP 7.1+ and Symfony.
* Industry Knowledge/Interest: Broad interest and knowledge of eCommerce and/or experience working with clients is advantageous.
* Accuracy: Keen attention to detail and strong problem solving skills.
* Self-Development: Continuous learning mindset, ability to keep up to date with fast changing trends. Ability to accept feedback and come up with creative solutions around that feedback.
* Time Management: Ability to work autonomously and manage workload effectively.
Company and Benefits:
* 28 days holiday entitlement (plus additional day for every year with the company)
* Flexitime - we know working life can't always be a 9-5 routine!
* Remote working/WFH options*
* Discounted cinema tickets
* Training and development budget/opportunities
* Paid company outings and social events (as well as a few staff planned socials!)
As they grow, so do their benefits! They are always looking for ways to improve and to reward and recognise their hard working staff.
If you are interested in applying then apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on 0191 814 7785.